Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

brownbear-23

25 Leslie, MI Man

Man

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 20–25
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Dec 29, 2012
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 9″ (1.75m)
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Rarely
Drugs
Never
Religion
Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
Sign
Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Working on university
Job
Student
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
Pets
Likes dogs
Speaks
English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm an outdoorsy guy, I can spend all day on the woods or on the water. But I can spend all day watching movies, reading, or playing video games as well. I have acid reflux so I can't drink very much without being miserable for a week. I'm a biology major, working on my AS, then transferring for my BS, and who knows I might go for a masters. I'm kinda a nerd while I can ace almost any science class( I hate you physics) I don't do as well in the humanities. In fifth grade I failed spelling and aced reading, so I can read almost anything and understand it, don't ask me to spell anything for you without a week to practice.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Right now I'm working on my AS in biology then my BS . I like to spend my time with my friends and family. Unfortunately with so many competing schedules we don't hang out enough. I work part time as a milk man at a farm market, it pays my bills.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Well I'm really good at science, I'm a bit of a handy man, I love to cook, I garden, and I give the best back massage you've ever had in your life.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My scense of humor
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I love Tolkien, and Lewis, I mostly read fiction, I tend to lean toward the classics. I love comedy when it comes to movies but I also really like action movies, when it's comes down to it I can watch chick flicks with the right person. My favorite food is Chicken Marsala if you can cook it you have just won me over.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Family
Friends
God
a knife
books
food
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Everyone puts the future here, and yes I do think about the future. So to be a little different I think about my family and friends a lot. I think about good memories and all the places and experiences I've had in my life. In 23 years almost 24 I've done a lot.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Work, I work 90% of my Friday nights away and the other 10% I spend doing homework. I know it's sad but that's the point I'm at in my life.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Well I guess you'll just have to ask
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You have a brain,
You are female,
Single
And want to talk