Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Newark, DE
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:58pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Working on Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Polish (Poorly), C++ (Poorly)
* giving unique compliments
* memorizing numbers
I also like Breaking Bad, but I didn't start watching that show until I found out Bob Odenkirk was in it.
Music: Prince, Elvis Costello, Arcade Fire, Bjork, Todd Terje, ...
I've also been getting into some of the more recent electronic stuff coming out. I like robot music, full of clicks and whistles, like this:
or like the first song in this video:
My favorite food is the french toast breakfast they serve at Cracker Barrel. But I've been to a cheese museum in Switzerland, so I'm not completely uncultured.
2. my passport (I like to leave the country from time to time)
3. my sister's sense of humor
4. access to the university gym
5. LaTeX (the typesetting system, not the material)
6. the thing that brushes snow and ice off my car
* all the cities I'd like to eventually visit.
* how many lifetimes I'd have to live through to learn all the math.
* what's on Reddit right now.
* repairing the Hubble lens.
* dressed in a tuxedo at the Baccarat tables in Monaco.
* sneaking into the Vatican to steal secrets. Pope secrets.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
* you've ever heard of Aphex Twin.
* you can guess which number I'm thinking of.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.