I'm a Central PA native who recently moved to the Harrisburg area. My job takes up most of my time, and I wasn't a big fan of HYP, so online dating is the next logical step, right?
Traveling- I am in love with the European culture and have traveled to Italy twice (I'm half Italian), Croatia (and half Croatian), Austria, Germany, Slovenia and Turkey. Okay, 2 of those countries were layovers, but they still count :D. I'm currently mustering up the courage to run with the bulls in Spain, but that could take a year or two. Maybe I'll warm up with the tomato fight...
Sports- I played competitively and currently coach soccer (I was also a ref, but no one cares. Moving on...) As for the pros, I'm a diehard Steelers and Penguins fan. I know, no one's perfect, but I promise not to talk about it on the first date.
Music- I was a drummer in a band like 8 years ago...so I have that going for me. Now I attempt to DJ and make my own music. Don't worry, this is about as high as the douche-bag meter gets for me, I swear.
Health- I couldn't tell you the last time I ate McDonald's.
Some dislikes (off the top of my head; in no particular order)...
1. Cats. Mainly because I'm deathly allergic.
2. Mushrooms. My Italian roots suggest that I have a sophisticated pallet, but I can't do mushrooms.
3. Celebrity gossip. I do not care what Katy Perry ate for breakfast.
5. People who drive the speed limit in the left lane.
My ideal match is...
2. Ambitious. I'll find you attractive if you set goals and make an effort to achieve those goals.
3. Outgoing. I'm laid back, so it definitely balances out.
4. Self-Respecting ("attractive", "non-smoker" and "fit" fall into this one).
5. Able to recite two lines from Billy Madison.
Wow, that wasn't too bad. If you've made it this far, then surely a message wouldn't hurt...