Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / M / Straight / Single
San Jose, California
- Last Online
- Dec 4
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m).
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Catholicism and very serious about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Chinese (Okay), French (Poorly)
leggomygreggo49 Sunnyvale, California more modern
kevinluu San Jose, California less spiritual
Dave_8_2013 San Jose, California more adventurous
adam4808 San Jose, California less artsy
CaliNeonlights Milpitas, California more desiring of sex
MightyMasjayer San Jose, California less mathematical
mrUTX San Jose, California more adventurous
Imetelstat Saratoga, California less artsy
Movies: Mostly action and comedy nowadays. I used to watch movies with more profound messages, but I don't really have the same drive to do that anymore with work and all.
Shows: N/A, never watch TV. I have a tiny old one that some guy gave me for free and it's not even plugged in.
Music: ROCK AND ROLL!!! Classic rock, heavy metal, grunge, punk, alternative, you name it.
Food: Absolutely anything. I may very well be the least picky eater you could ever meet.
I recently got my new custom guitar, and to be frank, it's pretty bitchin'. I'll upload pictures here when I get a chance. I hadn't played in over a year, so I was really excited to get back into guitar.
- Straight girls only
- Ages 20–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Here are some of my pet peeves on this site:
1) Posting provocative pictures with other guys... I mean come on, you don't go to a job interview wearing another company's shirt. This is a dating site... I thought the point was to meet guys who you're not already filling photo albums with. I go out of my way to 1-star girls who do this, that's how little sense it makes, but I think I can honestly say over half of girls' profiles have this problem.
2) Hiding information about kids, gender, orientation, etc. This applies to everyone equally, not just unusual people, but they seem to do this the most for fear of rejection. If it's really that central to who you are, then you shouldn't hide those things that are so fundamental in establishing a relationship online in the first place. And if you get rejected, hey, so do most other people from time to time.
3) Writing all over your profile you don't want pervs, you're not into one-night stands, etc. and then showing more skin than a porn flick. It's not slut-shaming if it's just slut-watching. This is really not much different than #1 in the sense that I have no idea how people can have both ideas in their heads at the same time, but again, this is quite common. Either cover up, or admit you're just using your physical traits to get what you want.
I don't mean to sound picky, but really, these things are the bare minimum and I'm not asking for anything difficult or unreasonable. If you don't do any of the things above and you are a nice person, then feel free to message me.