- I LOVE GOD and regularly attend church services. Not a saint but I do my best to be righteous.
- I AM A DAD, FIRST, last and always. If you can't get with that, exit stage left.
- I know what I want and I know who I am. If you're unsure of who you are, what you are and what you want, plz save us both the time.
If you any of the following apply to you, you can skip over my profile:
- You have more than 2 children
- You're looking to meet just for sex
- You love the weekends so you can hit the club and "turn up"
- You never go to church
NUMBER 1....If you are honest and real from the beginning i will respect you more as a person. I'm the most understanding person you will probably will ever meet.
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity. Why would you be realistic? What's the point of being realistic? Answer that question for me when you contact me. Thanks
To me, A wife/significant other should be a life partner and a business partner just like any good partner, her strengths must make up for my weakness and vise versa.
Follow me on twitter @buffintl
I have a 7 year old daugther that us the love of my life and as of right now the only woman that has never let me down. I have my own everything. I am looking for my best friend, a sophiscated business woman that wants to build an empire. A woman that know how to be supportive and communicate. Those are very important to me. I'm a business man and have a business mindset. Most women do not know how to deal with us because we are different than the average man. I'm looking for someone that I can build a foundation based off friendship and hopefully evolves to something more. I love a woman that know what she wants and will not settle for less. Someone that is driven and goal oriented. A woman that dreams and want to accomplish more. I don't care about your past. It's not where you were or where you are but where you are going. I'm very excited about my destination in life. If you want to know more about me feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.