Find better matches with our advanced
50 • M • La Jolla, CA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–63
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Has a kid, but doesn’t want more
- English (Fluently)
Reading books most people would find somniferous, like "Miracle of the Rose" by Jean Genet.
Wasting time, except when I'm sleeping.
Planning for and then installing my third Art Show in the lobby of a grand hotel.
Doing nothing in particular - my specialty.
Handling other people's finances (honestly) and helping others with career planning and job hunting.
Thinking, but I'm trying to quit
Advice - "Check the stove three times before going to bed."
Going from a clean kitchen to a dirty one in five minutes flat.
Procrastinating AND putting things off for another day AND not being redundant.
Helping others with no ulterior motive.
It's not my smile because I don't go around with a stupid grin on my face.
The really perceptive people notice that I often wear mis-matched socks. That's what happens when you dress in the dark.
movies: Quentin Tarantino and Stanley Kubrick are my absolute favorites and I also like Woody Allen, except for all the violence.
shows: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - you're such a lovely audience we'd love to take you home with us.
music: Rap for the lovely melodies and Classic Rock, like Pink Floyd
food: If I were on Death Row to be executed in the morning, it sure wouldn't be tofu and lima beans. Gimme a cheeseburger, steak fries and a hot fudge sundae.
Is that some kind of magic number?
- something to do and a reason for doing it
- Pink Floyd
- Shakespeare, Genet, Proust, Yeats, Eliot,
- the chess games of Jose Raul Capablanca, Paul Morphy and Bobby Fischer
- golf (playing and watching)
- Russian history
- words, words, words
- a new notion conceived in the library and dedicated to the proposition that not all women are created equal
- nothing but blood, sweat, toil and doing the laundry
- Splenda in the morning, Splenda in the evening and Splenda at supper time
- The Collected Works of the Marquis de Sade (okay go freak out you literalist and humorless ones)
The intent of the question is, "What is the most personal thing I am willing to admit?"
I guess my answer would be my age, which is why I lie about it constantly but ...hey...so did Jack Benny and Nancy Reagan and they were two of the biggest stars in Hollywood and Washington D.C.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.