Find better matches with our advanced
50 • M • La Jolla, CA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–63
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jul 21
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Has a kid, but doesn’t want more
- English (Fluently)
Working on my third novel and fantasizing about my Pulitzer Prize
Reading books most people would find boring
Wasting time, except when I'm sleeping
Planning for the past.
Starting a diet and gaining five pounds the first week
Doing nothing - my specialty.
Thinking, but I'm trying to quit
Going from a clean kitchen to a dirty one in less than five minutes.
Procrastinating AND putting things off for another day.
It's not my smile because I don't go around with a stupid grin on my face.
I suppose it's that I'm tall, have a full head of hair, am slightly overweight (10 pounds or so), dress OK, and frequently wear mismatched socks.
movies: Quentin Tarantino and Stanley Kubrick are my absolute favorites and I also like Woody Allen, except for all the violence.
shows: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - you're such a lovely audience we'd love to take you home with us.
music: Rap for the lovely melodies and Classic Rock, like Pink Floyd
food: If I were on Death Row to be executed in the morning, it sure wouldn't be tofu and lima beans. Gimme a cheeseburger, steak fries and a hot fudge sundae.
Is that some kind of magic number?
- life, liberty and the pursuit of Cupid
- a new notion misconceived in the library and dedicated to the proposition that all not all women are created equal
- we hold this truth to be self-evident
- nothing but blood, sweat, toil and tears
- sugar in the morning, sugar in the evening and sugar at supper time
- The Collected Works of the Marquis de Sade (okay go freak out you literalist and humorless ones)
The intent of the question is, "What is the most personal thing I am willing to admit?"
I guess my answer would be my age, which is why I lie about it constantly but ...hey...so did Jack Benny and Nancy Reagan and they were two of the biggest stars in Hollywood and Washington D.C.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.