A. MY SENSE OF HUMOR:
- I have a silly, sometimes dry, and sometimes witty sense of humor, but I’m definitely not sarcastic, and I don’t appreciate negative sarcasm either. I smile and laugh pretty easily. I’m able to entertain myself with my thoughts most of the time.
- - I like people who smile easily and often, who confront the world with a calm, confident, open minded and yet focused way about them.
B. MY INTERESTS:
- 1. GYMNASTICS – it’s my passion. I’ve been involved with the sport since I was 4 yrs old, I competed college gymnastics at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh for 4 yrs, and plan to make a career out of it.
- 2. CROSSFIT – I love working out, and I hope you do too. I hope to be with someone who makes health a strong priority in their life. (Resistance training and/or cardio at least 3x a week, and a strong effort to maintain a good daily diet).
- 3. OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES – camping, rock climbing, boating, hiking, snow skiing, running, going to parks, sky diving, swimming, visiting different places around town, traveling to different states and countries.
- 4. ANIMALS – I find a lot of joy from animals and I would prefer whoever I’m with to like them and appreciate them as well. I do have a hard time seeing myself with someone who enjoys hunting.
- 5. PSYCHOLOGY – I enjoy learning how people think and trying to understand why people generally do the things they do. I enjoy having conversations about this kind of subject matter as well. If you don’t enjoy this kind of subject matter or have a view of “who cares why that person does what they do”, I probably won’t be a good fit for you.
- 6.ART – Even though I don’t actively make art anymore due to my time and efforts placed elsewhere in my current life, I was a pretty talented artist growing up, and I still view myself as an artist in some ways. I enjoy going to museums, art walks, craft shows, and talking with different artists about their work.
- 7. MOVIES – favorite movies are Forest Gump, Lord of the Rings, and Shawshank Redemption. I also love romantic comedies, action films, foreign films, and documentaries. No scary movies. My favorite shows are Survivor and How I Met Your Mother.
- 8. READING - articles/books on health, fitness, and nutrition, men are from mars women are from venus, Novels.
- 9. LEARNING - I think it's very important to be a lifelong learner and constantly challenge myself to put myself in new/different situations that help me grow and face my fears. I hope the person I'm with, makes lifelong learning a priority as well.
- Understanding, forgiving, spontaneous, creative, fun, adventurous, developer, arranger, achiever, strategic, highly adaptable, competitive, developer, individualization, learner, maximize, relator, restorative, outgoing, great communication skills, good at expressing my emotions and thoughts clearly and in respectful ways to others.
- Strengths Finder examinations website: http://www.strengthstest.com/strengthsfinderthemes/stren