I enjoy spending time with my friends and going out with them. Some of my best nights are spending time with the people I can laugh with just playing cards. Apples to Apples is a fantastic and random game. Even better is Cards Against Humanity - you just need friends with a twisted and dark sense of humor to really enjoy it. I once tried to learn poker, but it turns out I have no idea what I'm doing. Sometimes I win because I have no tell - which is easily explained by having no idea what I'm holding for cards.
- I love going to cheap sporting events. I mean, real games like for the Red Sox or Bruins are great too, but nothing beats cheap minor league games to just have fun and watch a little competition.
- I took ballet and dance classes for most of my life. I even taught little kids dance classes. If you think that made me graceful, you are wrong. I am not, but I am pretty good at laughing at myself.
- I like watching movies, but I have a tendency to talk through them. So don't go to a movie theater with me unless you want running commentary. It's kind of like my own version of Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- I may or may not be Canadian - it depends on which of my friends you ask.
- My umbrella collection is out of control, and I've only recently been able to keep a couple of plants alive.
My Future Suitor:
I would like to meet someone who's curious and likes to learn. Sarcasm and snarky should be good descriptions of who you are. I value my independence as well as spending quality time with my friends - my friendships are equally important to me as a relationship would be. I'm not a huge fan of the phone so no need to call/text me every day. Time spent together should be quality - frequency doesn't make you closer and more connected.