Find better matches with our advanced matching system
20 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Nov 25
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Catholicism and somewhat serious about it
- Aquarius but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
romanceseeker22 Porter Ranch, California less artsy
castillo2010 Simi Valley, California less artsy
eriikalayne Valencia, California more adventurous
Krstyn13 Chatsworth, California less artsy
Jage1988 Porter Ranch, California more adventurous
StephPal Canoga Park, California more loving
evey09 Reseda, California more modern
Hopefulvibes182 Santa Clarita, California more adventurous
- Karate I guess? (I have a black belt in Tang Su Do, and I've been in martial arts ever since I was about 9, but now I'm much more into college and my future career than sports).
- Tripping over things
- Reblogging things on tumblr lol
- Laughing at everything on tumblr
- Fangirling over fictional people...
I love animated movies! And not just because I'm a kid at heart. I love them for the emotional value and I appreciate the hardworking artists who put their heart and soul into them. I love the Disney classics such as Snow White, Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid. I also love Tarzan. I'm a HUGE fan of Glen Keane. Recently, the movie that Disney just came out with, Wreck-it Ralph was AMAZING! I loved it SO much! Other favorite non-Disney movies include: The Prince of Egypt, Road to El Dorado, Horton Hears a Who, 9, How to Train Your Dragon.
-Legend of Korra
-Avatar the Last Airbender
-Courage the Cowardly Dog
-Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
-Law and Order SVU
Music I like include (oh shit get ready for this):
-Angels and Airwaves
-Box Car Racer
-Bullet for My Valentine
-Coheed and Cambria
-I See Stars
-Shiny Toy Guns
-Sleeping with Sirens
Food? ... Idk lol! I'm not a picky eater.
FOOD IS GOOD. All of it, please.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 18–22
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
(AGAIN, I don't like it when people just send me a message saying "Hey, how are you." Or just... "Hey." Please send me something more meaningful than that!)
If I don't reply to you, don't take it personally. It could be for a lot of reasons, most likely because I'm scatter brained and I completely forget about the fact that I have an okcupid.