Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Charlottesville, VA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:10pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.86m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
Fine, books: the kingshield legacy, a band of demons, the last praetorian, hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, sick, out of time, world war z, the starfist series and most of the Star Wars books that've been written.
Movies: Ted, the nightmare on elm street (original), fifth element, the meaning of life, trading places, ghostbusters, Jurassic park, Halloween (both), house of a thousand corpses, Star Wars, talladega nights, anchorman, pretty much all superhero movies (exception the hulk), zombieland, most of Romero's movies, the life of Brian, super troopers, the goods, forgetting Sarah Marshall, I love you man, karate kid, the lost boys, the invention of lying....
Television: jeopardy, how I met your mother, criminal minds, the Ricky Gervais show, the Colbert report, the daily show, real time with bill maher, weeds, psyche, battleship galactica, Robin Hood (bbc), the it crowd, adventure time.
Food: the spicier the better. Honestly pretty much anything except sushi, I know many people love the stuff, it's just not for me.
2) My iPhone (it has my contacts, the Internet and more importantly all of my books)
3) The Star Wars trilogy (if you have to ask which one, chances are you're entirely too young for me)
4) Video games (they've been a part of my life as long as I can remember. Not changing any time soon!)
5) Intelligent conversation (differing opinions very much welcome, I love a good debate)
6) Adventure (large or small, finding a new cliff to jump, getting a new tattoo, trying some random hole in the wall restaurant)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.