In terms of music, my tastes are pretty fluid. Current favorites: Of Monsters & Men, Imagine Dragons, Fun. Favorite song ever: Sweet Child of Mine.
I'm a big fan of food. I really enjoy sushi, Chinese, Thai, Italian (pasta pasta!). I'm vaguely fond of Indian. I have two weird quirks: I don't like the smell or taste of plain bread. I don't eat sandwiches or anything that has too think of a crust. I also don't like salad dressing or really any sauces such as ketchup, mustard, etc. That being said, I can find something to eat anywhere.
2. My cat Nala (she's a beauty, if somewhat obese)
3. Chipotle (I know its unhealthy but it's soooo delicious)
4. My Mac (because...well I use it for everything)
5. Swiss Gear Backpack (it has saved the day on too many trips to count)
6. Books/Imagination (there are so many worlds to explore)
Also, more serious things...future/career/love/existence/etc.
And usually what I should cook for dinner