Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • F • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Jul 19
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has cats
- English, Chinese (Poorly)
In terms of music, my tastes are pretty fluid. Current favorites: Of Monsters & Men, Imagine Dragons, Fun. Favorite song ever: Sweet Child of Mine.
I'm a big fan of food. I really enjoy sushi, Chinese, Thai, Italian (pasta pasta!). I'm vaguely fond of Indian. I have two weird quirks: I don't like the smell or taste of plain bread. I don't eat sandwiches or anything that has too think of a crust. I also don't like salad dressing or really any sauces such as ketchup, mustard, etc. That being said, I can find something to eat anywhere.
2. My cat Nala (she's a beauty, if somewhat obese)
3. Chipotle (I know its unhealthy but it's soooo delicious)
4. My Mac (because...well I use it for everything)
5. Swiss Gear Backpack (it has saved the day on too many trips to count)
6. Books/Imagination (there are so many worlds to explore)
Also, more serious things...future/career/love/existence/etc.
And usually what I should cook for dinner
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 18–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.