Find better matches with our advanced matching system
20 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 9:09pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Aquarius and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly), Latin (Poorly), Sign Language (Poorly)
nventa Bellingham, Washington more adventurous
claiireblythee Bellingham, Washington more adventurous
celina0 Bellingham, Washington more indie
meganpatrice Bellingham, Washington more indie
BadWolfXena Bellingham, Washington more indie
the_merbitch Bellingham, Washington more adventurous
bryly Bellingham, Washington less desiring of sex
plumbeat Bellingham, Washington more adventurous
Books: Hunger Games trilogy, Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood, Scott Westerfield's work, The Harry Potter Series, god i don't even know where to start for books.
TV shows: eureka (NOTE: if you like eureka, can actually understand my occasional references to the show, and live less than 3 hours away from me I will happily hop on a ferry to meet you. this being said, I've yet to find anyone on here who has listed Eureka), x files, dark angel, glee, sherlock
Music: Again I don't even begin to know where to start. I'm by no means an expert nor do i know tons of developing bands but i do love listening to music and i'm always willing to try something new.
Food: creme brulee, gummy bears, spinach, SUSHI, salmon, tuna, green beans, But I have never in my life eaten steak or ribs
2. My dad. During the last year I've come to appreciate him so much more
3. My fishies. I have 9 betta fish and I love them the way most people love their dog. They are also one of my favourite subjects to photograph
4. My computer, her name is Sally and she connects me to my friends all over the country. And to reddit where I spend way too much time
5. Blankets. It has to be more than 70 degrees for me to consider removing my sweatshirt and rather than rack up a huge heating bill I just have blankets everywhere, almost every room and in my car.
6. Pillows. There are way too many on my bed. I like to cuddle with them and even my mattress is a pillow top mattress.
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 20–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends