I'm an entrepreneur that is a scientist in thinking and a sales guy in personality. Since chemistry can be all about the details, here are some about me.
- I won the Sunshine award in elementary school. I’m a big optimist and people still tell me I am always smiling.
- I did a dorky Kaiser ad back in the day. Link below in case you are curious.
- I’m pretty handy and can figure out how to fix almost anything.
- Big fan of national parks and local outdoor treasures. Point Reyes, Rancho San Antonino, Tilden, Lands End, etc.
- You’ll either find me completely hilarious or completely embarrassing if we go to a CAL football game or hit the blackjack tables at Vegas. I’ll be the guy yelling “PICTURE” when I’m hitting 11 and high-fiving other people at the table if I get a face card.
- I play a pretty mean game of boggle and scrabble.
- I can juggle 4 balls.
- I play USTA tennis at the 4.5/5.0 level
- I’ve taken a couple Salsa classes but would take more if I had a partner to practice with.
- I can name almost every 80’s one hit wonder – Kajagoogoo, Rockwell, When in Rome, Animotion, Baltimora anybody?
- I’m inspired by Steve Jobs, Charice Pempengco and Roger Federer.
- I'm not really a club guy but I would never leave you hanging out on the dance floor.
- I’m a big fan of Costco, In-N-Out and Southwest. Can’t beat the value!
- I believe that pumpkin carving done with a pattern is cheating.
- I think I could eat 100 McDonlad’s chicken nuggets but I have never tried.
- I’m frugal on myself but will spoil you.
- Back in college, I rode my bike (unmotorized) from San Francisco to LA.
- I’m sentimental and a sucker for chick flicks and musicals.
- I like to say completely absurd things with a straight face just to surprise people.
And if you have read this far, here is the hopeless romantic side of me that has kept me searching this long.
I am willing to fail, but not willing to settle since I know the wait is worth it. And when something is right, it will feel like it happened overnight even when it was really about the long journey filled with stop and starts, moments of despair and times of hope knowing that some people are lucky to find what they want quickly but sweeter and more meaningful for me because I had to search for it just a little bit longer.