Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Gay / Single
Chippenham, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Dec 8
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Christianity and laughing about it
- Leo but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Education / Academia
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Spanish (Poorly), Ancient Greek (Poorly), Latin (Fluently)
I'll eat almost anything (steady now), and have similar viewing habits, though I prefer something engrossing, intellectual, or both. I think Mad Men is the best thing on television, and if I ever meet anyone who shares my views on Whit Stillman's Metropolitan I shall marry them.
A social life. The moment I start constucting an entire weekend around a trip to the supermarket, I'd like to be dispatched swiftly and humanely.
Home: 'home is where, when you have to go back, they have to take you in'.
My friends. Yes, I know it's ridiculously cliched, but cliches do have their basis in fact.
Occasionally, I think about something really profound. But not terribly often.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 22–100
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating