To list who I am :
- Believe Chivalry is NOT dead!
- Would treat her with dignity and the utmost respect
- Love giving and receiving Bear hugs
- Love to Cuddle
- I am VERY much into "the thought that counts". When it comes to gifts, expense is not important to me. All that I care about is the thought. I would cherish someone who would even think about me during shopping and grabbed me a gum, or picked up a card without any reason.
- I am the type to write TONS in a card and express my feelings.
- LOVE Family guy and anything slap stick comedy and would love to share the humor with that special someone.
- Love anything to do with Titanic (Know pretty much there is to know about it :-), and any of the slap stick comedy like Russell Peter's, Family Guy, the Airplane movies, Mr. Bean, Benny Hill, etc..
- I enjoy cracking jokes and loves to hear and tell em.
- Want to share walking hand in hand along the sea wall at Stanley Park, or walking down Robson St for no reason other to enjoy each others company.
- Going sightseeing checking out Xmas and Halloween lights...
- I want to walk in the pouring rain and just get DRENCHED! Laughing and jumping in the puddles.
- Hop on a skytrain, or bus and just ride it to the end and back.. No reason at all other than to just enjoy each others company..
- Cuddle on the love seat and share a warm bowl of popcorn with.
Sometimes I wonder if I watched too many love movies and the truth is, relationships like these are just that.. Only in the movies :-(
As a feel that I have been brought up to be more respectful, honest, and caring. I am NOT those guys who ignore you, fight verbally or physically.
What I am is someone who not only would be your boyfriend but also could be one of your best friends. I am easy to talk to, am not "all about myself" and would be a great listening.
- Enjoys Cuddling
- Holding Hands
- Txting just to say "I Love you" or "thinking of you".