- I'm in to being a gentleman, which means I'm polite, considerate, and do all those chivalrous things without the medieval attitude. My momma raised me right.
- I say please and thank you, I tip well, and I smile at strangers. - I wear shirts that have collars, and enjoy dressing up nicely more than once in a blue moon.
- I'd rather look like Gene Kelly or Fred Astaire than Eminem or J-Beebs.
- I clean up pretty good.
- I like gaming (board, card, tabletop) and science fiction.
- I'm honest. Both for moral and "if I never lie, I never have to remember anything" reasons.
- I have a sense of humor that draws heavily on British Deadpan, with a bit of classic American Absurdist thrown in. I am, in a word, hilarious.
- I'm a good cook.
- I'm good with kids.
- I'm also good with animals (even the ones I'm allergic to).
- This has come up a few times in recent weeks, so it needs to be said. Ladies, I love dogs. Pooches are awesome. But I am *crazy* allergic to them. I can only handle them in short doses, and the shots do nothing.
I'm "still single" because I've purposely chosen to be so. I've lived through a pretty awful LTR, and I've been through a lot of crap in my life. I'm a survivor. I'm also incredibly candid. Now you know!
I love lots of things, but my top five? Or maybe seven?
Sea life! (I love the Monterey Bay Aquarium)
Art and Illustration
Cooking (I'm awesome at it)
The written word (from novels to comics to poetry)
Fun Science Fiction
Also, I have a not-so-secret affection for The Muppets.
I am literate, comedic, and a huge fan of otters.
I won't kick your butt in Miniature Golf, but I'll have a great time trying.
(Also, my username predates the Meme. Honest. Sometimes I wish I could change it without paying a monthly fee... *sigh*.)