Find better matches with our advanced
44 • Tucson, AZ • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27-47
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 5:10pm
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- 6' 0" (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Atheism and it’s important
- Doesn’t have kids but might want them
- Has dogs
- Moving in straight lines
- Jack of all trades, master of none.
- Books - Top is still probably "The Stand" by Stephen King. I just read "The Martian", super awesome, couldn't put it down.
- Movies - Too many to list, Anything Sci-fi. Star Wars and Star Trek of course!
- Music - Tops would be The Who, Pink Floyd, Green Day, The Killers, but lots others.
- Food - Love Mexican and Italian, but cheeseburgers rule supreme
- TV - Currently: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Gotham, Survivor, Nova, Modern Family, Family Guy. Oldies: Breaking Bad, Star Trek, Seinfeld, the new Battlestar Galactica, Space Battleship Yamato (aka Star Blazers), Friends, Sigmund and the Sea Monsters.
4. being active
6. my dog
- a great sales promotion
- why I'm not a "better" athlete for the time I put in
- maybe I need a coach?
- not this list
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.