"Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result," thus my reason for being here.
I'm consumed with the concept of constant learning. However, I never want to go back to school and still feel relief when I hear the term "back to school," and know I don't have to go. Now I do my learning in the field.
I play around with different hair colors and styles for multiple reasons, but the more interesting the better. I'm currently back to the basics until inspiration hits me. Or until I feel the need to walk around with a pink faux-hawk again. Whenever people stare at me I just pretend they think I'm really hot. It's awesome.
Blending in is boring and strangely I feel more comfortable standing out. I also like bright colors, my room is painted orange, if that is any indication.
I believe my imperfections bring me closer to perfection and the more I struggle, the stronger I become.
I believe that "10% of life is what happens to you, the other 90% is how you respond to it," so act accordingly.
I'm so punctual you can set your clock to me; open-minded enough to see both sides of an argument, and then make an arbitrary decision based on how I'm feeling; confident enough to go out in public - drawing more attention than a neon billboard; with a slight obsession for organization. I'm extremely driven toward what I want and extremely lazy in the limited time I'm allowed to be. However, I can't do nothing for too long. I simply must do something productive or I'll lose my mind. And not in the good way.
Working hard is my religion.
I like it hot...temperature wise, but strangely winter is my favorite season. I suppose I enjoy the polarity of being half naked in my room and then bundling up in 4 layers when I go outside. I do my best to turn my room into a sauna.
I find punctuality and the entrepreneurial mindset sexy. And being comfortable with who you are is a plus.
I find nothing more attractive in a woman than confidence with an intense drive to become successful. I'm also looking for someone who can push me and wants to be pushed to become something better. To want to continually struggle and grow, and to pull each other out of the monotony of life to live a good life.
I revel in being the black sheep. Uniqueness is kinda my thing.
When you first see me you will make assumptions based on my appearance. Then you meet me and will be surprised. Then you get to know me and be surprised again. Then you get to know me intimately and realize all your previous assumptions were correct.
I love routine but hate normality.
Most of the time my looks and my personality are at odds. That guy with the pink faux hawk poring over a tax textbook for fun? Ya, that's me.
I love the rain. And yes, I have gone dancing in the rain, and hot-tubbing. They're both highly overrated. Next is hot-tubbing when it snows.
I rarely drink any alcohol, but I assure you it's not for religious or moral reasons. I just don't like the taste.
I believe you make your own luck and are responsible for the life you're living.
Skillfulness(yes it's a word, I looked it up) makes me melt.
I believe in the Law of Beginner's Luck, Deliberate Practice, and Reciprocity(not Karma).
I believe pain and failure are the best teachers and miss those lonely meal-times of soul searching.
I'm the embodiment of opposites attracting, a brooding introspect, and completely crazy in a very sane sort of way. A voracious reader and a life-long student, with an irrational obsession to finish anything started. The strong, silent type with occasional bouts of cannot-shut-up-ness. Committed to intense self-improvement at the expense of short-term gains.
Also upon further reflection, I'm beginning to realize my profile looks like an assortment of messed up fortune cookie messages.
And because I saw this game and liked it, I will add it to my profile. Two of the following three statements are true. Figure out which ones!
1. Was a professional athlete and spent several years training in Asia to compete in the Olympics.
2. Traveled to Costa Rica as part of a nature conservancy group to help rehabilitate injured animals.
3. Lived and worked on a resort island in the South to bring it out of bankruptcy.