Also am very interested in art, music and cinema. My tastes are fairly particular but I try to be open-minded and curious and I love intense conversations about this stuff.
Full disclosure: I'm a cat lady. I just have one but she is pretty darned cute if you don't hate cats. (Please don't message me if you hate cats. It's definitely not gonna work out.) I also love dogs, I try to have a conversation with every one I meet.
Generally I know who I am and what I want. I want there always to be spontaneity in my life, especially regarding travel and new experiences. I want to constantly be open to adventures. But having a vision in life with its attendant challenges and projects and goals round it all out.
Ultimately I am looking to meet someone with whom it might be fun and fulfilling to be in a long-term relationship with.
At night I work part time at a fancy restaurant.
I try to fill all the moments in between with fun.
- Hemingway, Nabokov, His Dark Materials trilogy
- Wim Wenders, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, Pedro Almodovar (favorite)
- 40 Yr Old Virgin/Bridesmaids/Broad City (not a movie but now we talking comedy)
- anything at the theater in 3D!
- Neil Young, Wire, Television, Kleenex/Liliput, Chuck Berry, John Fahey
- lately: Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Mac DeMarco, Sylvan Esso
- 90's hip hop
- all foods besides lettuce not in sandwiches and too much raw onion.
Some type of footwear (sometimes... Orthopedic?)
better boss bitch (a la Girlboss), whether I can pimp my cat out for her share of the rent/maintenance money by teaching her some circus tricks, etc.