- I listen to many kinds of music such as; Clapton, Who, Beatles, Bill Evans, Nat King Cole, Antonio Carlos Jobim, Warren Berhnhardt, Monkees, Neil Diamond, Mary Chapin Carpenter, James Taylor, Tony Bennett, Connie Francis, Jeff Beck, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Brian Wilson, Herb Alpert, Chris Botti, Dave Brubeck, Peggy Lee, John Pizzarelli, Linda Eder, Bob Dylan, Prince, Philip Glass and the list goes on.
- I enjoy photography and look forward to spending more time on it. Two people with cameras is a great date, and then compare what each saw through the lens.
- Favorite classical pieces are Nessun Dorma and Claire DeLune.
- You know what the reference to the "grassy knoll" means.
- I have been a teacher for almost 35 years. During that time I have stepped away on occasion and worked in other capacities. I worked in a middle school and enjoyed that age group. I am already taking steps to begin another adventure.There is so much to choose from.
- I have been a technical director working in behind the scenes of live theater and also designed and built scenery, and lighting for dance and live music. I have owned and flown a hot air balloon that was a very exciting and fun time in my life.
- I am looking to meet an accomplished professional educated caring, passionate woman who enjoys life and going with the flow. She will be interested in some of the things I wrote about and I will be interested in what she has to tell me. It will be easy for us to laugh together and we will enjoy cooking, listening to music in the car or at home or live, movies, live events, museums, and travel local and far; spontaneous and planned. I enjoy the northeast and will go to a beach any time an opportunity arises.
2. You think I might have a sense of humor
3. You're looking for a man who can tend to your every need
4. You can bake great chocolate chip cookies
5. You have gray hair like me even if colored
6. You do not have cats; dogs OK especially black labs
7. You like expensive jewelry, especially pearls.
8. Like me, you are an adventurer