- Jamaican (on my moms side).
- A degree in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Been on a lot of mission trips. I enjoy having the opportunity to serve others.
- A real passion for photography. Dream to make it a part time career.
- am always laughing and enjoying being able to make others happy!
- Putting my "black-ness" to use and learning to play the bass!
- A huge music person, it must always be playing!
- A big Ravens & Orioles fan, lets catch a game!
- Very nerdy. Star Wars, Star Trek, Video games, computers. Thats my thing.
- An Iron Chef. Not really, but I can throw down and make delicious food!
- An Explorer! Grab your passport, I've only been to 7 countries (including the U.S) and have a lot more to see.
Oh, some things I don't like:
- grape soda
- anything "bubble gum" flavored
- Chris Brown
(Let the racial jokes commence)
So, thats me, in a nutshell.
Only other thing is my friends and family. They are really important to me. My best friend is a girl, which tends to disturb or make other girls jealous. But, she is gay, so have no fear!