I'm very happy with the life I've created. I put a great deal of time, energy, and love into the relationships in my life and thus have curated a pretty incredible support system.
I'm a fitness fanatic. Less so, because I need a six-pack. Moreso, for my sanity (although I've managed to develop some pretty impressive leg muscles:). I'm a fitness instructor on the side.
In a nutshell, I'm looking for someone with a very strong sense of self. Someone who loves the life they already have and is excited by the life they are building. And most importantly someone to laugh with, banter is key.... if you can make me giggle, even better.
- Embracing any opportunity that presents itself and following that lead at full throttle.
- Following through, I have trouble doing anything half-way.
- Being fair, people come to me for advice often.
- Having fun, I try to find something/someone to deep belly laugh with at least once a day.
- Getting outside, fresh air feeds the soul.
- Math, I went to arts school on a math fellowship.