Second, if you have a picture of yourself with a fake moustache, don't even bother me with a message. Its not funny, cute, or entertaining.
Im here on this planet for a good, not a long time.
How can I summarize who I am in a small box like this? Where to begin? Instead of a self summary, what I will do is put together a list of things that make me who and what I am. Feel free to comment on any of these if you want, I am always up for a debate.
1) I avoid conflict like the plague. I absolutely hate it. I don't hold grudges and am always the first person to apologize sincerely and mean it. I also do not get visibly upset or angry most of the time, (maybe that's why I smoke so much herb).
2) I have an 8 yr old son that lives in Des Moines with his mom. I see him all summer and a couple times a month during his school year. I was never engaged or married, his mom and I just drifted apart. However, we are still good friends.
3) I fully believe that everyone should treat people how they want to be treated. I am not in any way, shape, or form religious. In fact, I believe all religions are are vehicles for mass mind control. If you care to disagree, great, message me and we can talk about it. I will never, however, look down on someone who has faith in religion. I would never look down on a child for not knowing how to read, same principal.
4) I believe in aliens and a multi-dimensional world beyond our scope of consciousness. To believe in anything different is close minded and arrogant.
5) I'm a music snob, I probably don't like the music you like. I listen to all types, my iPod ranges from alkaline trio, the cars, Cyndi lauper, stones, Zeppelin, Peter tosh, fleetwood mac, 2pac, Nas, and mass 80's. However, my true passion in music is Umphrey's McGee. A jamband from our wonderful city of Chicago. If you know who they are, definitely get at me, I have seen them 127 times. (yes, I'm serious)
That is some of the stuff that encompasses what I am. I really am a nice guy and I would love to talk to anyone about anything.