Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Here a couple things you should know about me:
- I love sports. I played three in college.
- I am relatively focused on my career and I love my work. I am
actually very focused but I try to keep in perspective.
- I have a very cute dog named Billy, see pictures for proof.
- I am a very laidback person
- At this point in my life I would to meet someone special but I am
not hunting for that person.
- I generally try and do nice things for other people. Whether it's
volunteering, helping out my friends or coaching a little league
basketball team I try to give back in some way.
- I like to think of myself as decently intelligent. I graduated
from UC Davis with a degree in History.
- I try to laugh as much as possible. Life is way too short to not
be enjoying the humorous aspects of life.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I have come back to San Diego to head up the sales and marketing
for a satellite retail business.
I love the work I do but I am trying to keep my career interests in
balance. Sometimes it's tough.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
1) Sports! I played three in college.
2) Making Chilli... My mom was a chilli cook off judge in Texas so
she passed on a pretty damn good recipe.
3) Talking about technology (I mean I should be, its my job)
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That I kinda look like the guy who played two face in the Batman
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
East of Eden
Of Mice and Men
Cry the Beloved Country
Foster the People
Tomorrow Bad Seeds
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
3) Billy (My Dog)
4) My Family
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
The Business I am going to start. Lots of plans to make.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
I am out hanging out with my friends. Maybe seeing a concert or
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You don't take life too seriously but have your shit together.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.