- I love sports. I played three in college.
- I am relatively focused on my career and I love my work. I am actually very focused but I try to keep in perspective.
- I have a very cute dog named Billy, see pictures for proof.
- I am a very laidback person
- At this point in my life I would to meet someone special but I am not hunting for that person.
- I generally try and do nice things for other people. Whether it's volunteering, helping out my friends or coaching a little league basketball team I try to give back in some way.
- I like to think of myself as decently intelligent. I graduated from UC Davis with a degree in History.
- I try to laugh as much as possible. Life is way too short to not be enjoying the humorous aspects of life.
I love the work I do but I am trying to keep my career interests in balance. Sometimes it's tough.
2) Making Chilli... My mom was a chilli cook off judge in Texas so she passed on a pretty damn good recipe.
3) Talking about technology (I mean I should be, its my job)
East of Eden
Of Mice and Men
Cry the Beloved Country
Foster the People
Tomorrow Bad Seeds
3) Billy (My Dog)
4) My Family