Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 5:52pm
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 5″ (1.66m)
- Body type
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently)
- watching movies, TV shows, and anime.
- I like soccer, although I haven't played it in a while.
- classic literature (I have a degree in English lit) and music. Favorite book: Heart of Darkness. Favorite symphony: Beethoven's 9th (2nd movement is my favorite, but love the fourth also, who doesn't.
- having stimulating conversations about any subject.
- Cooking and eating.
- People telling me how I should feel.
- Heavy drinking.
- Close mindedness.
Obviously these are not all, but a few of my top ones.
Music: Stratovarius, Rhapsody of Fire, sonata arctica, rainbow, heart, dio, zz top, Motorhead. Malice mizer, moi dix mois. I also like opera, I love the Arias, Largo al Factotum from The Barber of Seville and Vesti la Guibba from Pagliacci.
Movies: anything quentin tarantino, the lord of the rings, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, pan's labyrinth, The silence of the Lambs. I like watching movies so any movie is fine.
Shows: Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, The office, parks and rec, modern family, House, Master chef, Hell's kitchen, Iron Chef, Iron Chef America, and anything in the food network really. I like anime too, although I have not watched many. I really like Eureka 7, corny I know, but I really like it.
Settlers of Catan, yeah.
AC/DC concert in September.
If you think you can hold a stimulating conversation with me. I rather talk about the economic state of the country, new advancements in science, the thematic and artistry of a film, or the importance of art in out society than the tedious small talk. I feel small talk reveals very little about a person. A lot of people find this off putting and I have learned to tone it down and participate in the conversational convention, but I would rather meet someone around whom I can be myself.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.