- watching movies, TV shows, and anime.
- I like soccer, although I haven't played it in a while.
- classic literature (I have a degree in English lit) and music.
- having stimulating conversations about any subject.
- Cooking and eating.
- People telling me how I should feel.
- Heavy drinking.
- Close mindedness.
Obviously these are not all, but a few of my top ones.
I'm pretty easy going and don't take my self too seriously. I like laughing and feel like I have a good sense of humor.
Though I tend to be a homebody most of the time, I do enjoy going out. I believe in being nice to everyone. I was recently told I am too nice and should be nice to only those who deserve it. They might be right, but that is not who I am. I don't care who you are or what you did to me, everyone deserves to be treated decently and I will not change that. That does not mean I will let people walk all over me, just ask the people at my work. I am nice, but business is business and I will knock some heads together.