Anyway, I’m a very simple person who likes simple things in life. Perhaps it’s because of my origins, but as a Mediterranean I love family, a good glass of wine, a good meal, good company, and friends. As I said earlier, simple things in life. At the same time and although I am not quite a fish myself, I love the ocean. My ideal place to live would have to be somewhere near the ocean. It doesn’t really matter which one. Love the sound of the waves and the smell of saline. I love sports in general but as a European, I have a weakness for that barbarian sport known in these shores as soccer. Other sports that I also have a passion for are racket sports such as tennis, Ping-Pong, and basketball. Love music as well specially 80’s. Maybe that’s why I like “The Wedding Singer”. Ok, what else, oh yes, although I enjoy dining out, I love cooking (this is something that somehow runs in the family), love making smoothies for breakfast, going out to the movies, or simply watching it at home with my super special partner. As far as movies goes, I'm into comedy, drama, action, suspense, romance, even chick flicks, must admit. I enjoy going to museums and live concerts especially at Wolf Trap lying on the grass. Something else about me is that although I consider myself an easy going person and I’m always opened to anything, I am bit of a clean freak. It’s more of a liking organization and things in the right place sort of thing. Hope this doesn’t scare you :) I also have a very tolerant and opened personality. Pretty much get along with everyone and accept everyone’s views. There are a few character traits that I dislike, such as arrogance and others that I admire such as humbleness, humility, generosity and loyalty.
What am I looking for?
How about a loyal, loving, sensitive, warm, cuddling, adventurous and strong minded woman. A woman who knows what she wants, but when she feels vulnerable or hurt, she is not too proud to let her emotions out and ask for my help. A woman that loves sunsets at the beach, hold hands and is not afraid to kiss in public. A woman that likes sarcasm and has a great sense of humor. And yes, I’m still taking about a human. I know I'm not searching for the impossible. I totally believe that there is a special one out there for everyone. If you are out there, I promise that in return I'll let you have the remote :)
I definitely made many mistakes throughout the course of my life, but if there is one thing I’m really proud of is my three girls. I am so thankful for having them. They mean everything to me and I love them with all my heart. However, on a personal level, one of the biggest lessons that I’ve learned has been to never ever take her for granted. If you liked what you read please write me a few lines. This could be the beginning of something special for both of us.
So, if you're still reading this and you think there is enough potential for us to get know each-other further, please drop me a few lines.
Thanks for your time
- Making you smile
- Being thoughtful
- Staying active
- Taking care of those around me
- Making those around me happy
- I'm a foodie. I love praticallyall kinds of food, but since I'm from Spain, my favorite is Mediterranean cuisine.
- Of course I like movies. Going to the movies is one of my favorite things to do. I'll watch anything except for horror and satanic stuff.
- As far as reading goes, it's not my forte. However, as of late I’m really pushing myself and I’m making a lot of progress. The last books I read are: "The Solution", and "I knew you'd be lovely"
- A good meal
- A good conversation over coffee (decaf latte in my case :)
- My iPhone
- The ocean
- Everything else, I can adapt
- How to make to sure my daughters are always happy?
- Will I fall in love again?
- Que sera sera? Whatever will be will be.
- Why the villain’s horse always seems to be slower than the hero's :)