Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Houston, TX • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jan 24
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Italian (Poorly)
Mario Kart (awesome, yes?)
Shows: Supernatural, Burn Notice, Psych, Criminal Minds, Big Bang Theory, Arrested Development, Sherlock Doctor Who, LOST, River Monsters, and any documentary about dinosaurs or marine biology
Music: My taste in music is eclectic, to say the least... Some of my favorite groups are Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Avenged Sevenfold, Maroon 5, Portugal the Man, Blue October, OneRepublic, Maná. But I'm also a huge fan of jazz/swing music, specifically Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald, and Michael Bublé. Oh, and Pitbull (I can't help it - he makes really good dance music!)
Movies: I'll watch just about anything once.
Food: pretty much everything! Definite foodie, although I wish I could cook as well as I like to eat. A few specific items: wienerschnitzel, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, creme brûlée, and pumpkin pie, also Spanish and French food
4. A Sudoku/Crossword Puzzle book
6. Cute shoes
Also, I think about how much I miss Spain, my life in 10 years, and how I can ensure that in 10 years, I'll be living in My beloved Spain!
(Also, - if you're a soccer fan)
- if you can just let go of everything and enjoy doing ridiculous things and going on adventures
- if you love to learn simply for the sake of learning
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.