*** 3/8/2015 ***
TL:DR If you think the webcomic Questionable Content is pretty much the best thing ever ill like you.
***Updated as of 10/16/2014***
Looking for people whom enjoy the occasional hockey game.
FYI: If I message you I took the time to read your profile. I ask that you do the same. There may be a quiz :)
Now I need to have 500 words! What is this a high school English class?
update: Now they want more pictures. They are awfully demanding around here.
update2: Now its 1000 words. Dear OKC, why am I never good enough for you? You always want more no matter how much I give. Please accept people as they are and you will be much happier.
Things I like more than a should:
- Taking things apart and putting them back together. If there are parts left over then it is just more efficient.
- Rolling down hills.
- Making up words and using them in everyday conversations.
- Lame jokes, especially math or science, nerdy or geeky, and "your mom" or "that's what she said" type of jokes
- Mom and pop coffee houses
- Building forts out of pillows and blankets
Things I enjoy:
- Concerts and Stage Productions (not putting music, seriously, who doesn't like music?)
- Driving and random road trips to nowhere.
- Video games. This could maybe go in the above list. I have a PS3, 360, Wii, N64, NES, Atari 2600, and a PSP. They are all jealous of the attention I give the PS3.
- Star gazing
- Hockey, especially of the Blues variety.
Things I could talk about forever:
- Car Audio
- Home Theater (Audio, Video, Room design, etc.)
- My Zombie preparedness plan (You never know when this will be useful.)
- My Velociraptor preparedness plan (Again, better safe than sorry.)
- Math or Science
Things people usually dont understand about me:
- My sense of humor. It is very sarcastic, usually doesn't shut off and can be some what dark at times. So people don't know when I am serious and think I am insane or something. I assure you I am not crazy and can be serious.
- I dont share my feelings. If i need to talk about something then I will. I dont need to be badgered about what i think or feel. Trust me I am very vocal about these things when it is important.
- I like nice things, but not in a materialistic way. I just like quality things and the joy i get from using them. I couldn't care less about what other people think.
- I value peoples actions more than their words.
Things I do not enjoy:
- Organized religion
- The general public. Is it me or does it seem like they have a collective IQ of about -100. I mean, who doesn't know coffee is hot.
- People with no goals, dreams, or ambitions. Come on, everyone needs a purpose or something to strive towards.
Things I am not good at:
- Apostrophes and commas...punctuation in general. I can fake it pretty well though.
- Going to bed early like a grown up or waking up early.
- Remembering to update my fantasy football roster. Who expects players to be injured on their off days.
Things you should know:
- Its fairly certain that I like my dog more than most people. You should probably like dogs too, we're a package deal.
- You shouldnt challenge me...then i have to do it.
I am spontaneous, creative, and awesome
The question what do you do for fun is one of the dumbest questions ever. Please dont ask it.