Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
*** 3/8/2015 ***
TL:DR If you think the webcomic Questionable Content is pretty much
the best thing ever ill like you.
***Updated as of 10/16/2014***
Looking for people whom enjoy the occasional hockey game.
FYI: If I message you I took the time to read your profile. I ask
that you do the same. There may be a quiz :)
Now I need to have 500 words! What is this a high school English
update: Now they want more pictures. They are awfully demanding
update2: Now its 1000 words. Dear OKC, why am I never good enough
for you? You always want more no matter how much I give. Please
accept people as they are and you will be much happier.
Things I like more than a should:
- Taking things apart and putting them back together. If there are
parts left over then it is just more efficient.
- Rolling down hills.
- Making up words and using them in everyday conversations.
- Lame jokes, especially math or science, nerdy or geeky, and "your
mom" or "that's what she said" type of jokes
- Mom and pop coffee houses
- Building forts out of pillows and blankets
Things I enjoy:
- Concerts and Stage Productions (not putting music, seriously, who
doesn't like music?)
- Driving and random road trips to nowhere.
- Video games. This could maybe go in the above list. I have a PS3,
360, Wii, N64, NES, Atari 2600, and a PSP. They are all jealous of
the attention I give the PS3.
- Star gazing
- Hockey, especially of the Blues variety.
Things I could talk about forever:
- Car Audio
- Home Theater (Audio, Video, Room design, etc.)
- My Zombie preparedness plan (You never know when this will be
- My Velociraptor preparedness plan (Again, better safe than
- Math or Science
Things people usually dont understand about me:
- My sense of humor. It is very sarcastic, usually doesn't shut off
and can be some what dark at times. So people don't know when I am
serious and think I am insane or something. I assure you I am not
crazy and can be serious.
- I dont share my feelings. If i need to talk about something then
I will. I dont need to be badgered about what i think or feel.
Trust me I am very vocal about these things when it is
- I like nice things, but not in a materialistic way. I just like
quality things and the joy i get from using them. I couldn't care
less about what other people think.
- I value peoples actions more than their words.
Things I do not enjoy:
- Organized religion
- The general public. Is it me or does it seem like they have a
collective IQ of about -100. I mean, who doesn't know coffee is
- People with no goals, dreams, or ambitions. Come on, everyone
needs a purpose or something to strive towards.
Things I am not good at:
- Apostrophes and commas...punctuation in general. I can fake it
pretty well though.
- Going to bed early like a grown up or waking up early.
- Remembering to update my fantasy football roster. Who expects
players to be injured on their off days.
Things you should know:
- Its fairly certain that I like my dog more than most people. You
should probably like dogs too, we're a package deal.
- You shouldnt challenge me...then i have to do it.
I am spontaneous, creative, and awesome
The question what do you do for fun is one of the dumbest questions
ever. Please dont ask it.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Trying to un-grow-up. Is that possible? Anyone have any
- Playing lots of risk. Dont judge.
- Trying to get settled in Missouri after being away for 3 years.
Oh how I missed Saint Louis and Columbia.
Im in the process of buying a home. Im not really sure how this
fits into not growing up but it sounded like a good idea at the
time. I guess in about the next 6 weeks ill be living in O'Fallon,
MO. Look out!
I did move to O'Fallon a few months ago as the previous update
suggested. It just took me awhile to get around to updating this.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Building pillow forts
- Killing zombies
- Dodging shurikens
- Making friends with and entertaining kids. I think it is because
I am a kid myself.
- Making friends with dogs. Never met a dog that didn't like me. I
may one day be like the crazy cat lady but with dogs........and a
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I would say my eyes or possibly my funny ears and large lips, but
is usually my piercings or how thin I am...Yes, I eat. In fact, I
can probably eat more often than you. Unless I am hanging out with
she starves people for fun.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Dont read as much as I'd like but i tend to like fantasy/sci-fi,
history, military, and technical books. I will watch just about an
movie you can think of. The only music I dont care for is rap and
country. My favorite food lately is sushi and I will never get
tired of pizza.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- Cold pillows when going to sleep
- Good cartoons (ie: Thundercats, G.I.Joe, He-Man)
- New gadgets to take apart
- internet. I need for informations!
I've decided that family, friends, pets, and maslow's hierarchy of
needs is a given.
Some things that I can't wait for them to die:
- anything on MTV
- political correctness
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I dont think too much about where I'm headed, I just do things. So
far it seems to be working out for me. Plus, this gives me more
time to think about more important things like string theory, time
travel, my apocalypse plans, what would be the best superpower to
have, how to get said superpower.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Typically going out with friends. Typically this involves some sort
of shenanigans or adventure
That's really just a cover story. More than likely I am fighting
evil doers vigilante style.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I am a part time ninja. Would be full time but it doesn't pay the
bills Now that you know if you tell anyone you will meet a silent
Or maybe that I'm on here. Not sure how I feel about that.
Honestly I'm pretty open. If you are curious about something that's
not in my profile just ask.
Since it seems to come up a bit I'll save some time. If I get to
that point with a guy I prefer to catch.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You read my profile the whole way through :)
- look forward to the zombie apocalypse.
- Laughed at least once while reading this.
- This should go with out saying but you need to have good morals.
Easier said than done it seems
I guess if you made it this far I can have a serious part, so here
it goes (I'm not good at serious, seriously):
I'm not sure what to expect out of this online dating thing. I
dated a girl off her once and its ended awesomely bad, but I remain
mostly optimistic. If you want the story feel free to ask.
With that said, I do know that I want to find something that will
hopefully evolve into a long term relationship with loyalty and
trust. Id like someone that is active/atheletic and outdoorsy on
occasion. You should be witty enough to have comebacks to my
sarcasm and takes things with a grain of salt, if you are easily
offended it will never work. Please have goals or dreams of some
type (doesnt matter what they are) because i think people always
need something to strive towards. Unless your dream is to grind my
bones to bake your bread then you should message someone else.
Family is important to me and I would like to start one of my own
someday and its one of the few things we need to agree on.
Or if you think you can woo me
You want to be my world travel buddy.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.