Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Washington, DC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jun 24
- 5′ 7″ (1.71m)
- Body Type
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
Movies: The Empire Strikes Back (my all-time favorite), Patton (my second-favorite), All the President's Men (#3), Inception, The Dark Knight, James Bond, Indiana Jones. I love thrillers and science fiction, but enjoy a wide range of movies.
Shows: Mad Men, The Americans, House of Cards, Game of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother
Music: I'm fairly eclectic when it comes to music. Most catchy new pop songs get me. But I'm also a big fan of Yellowcard, oldies in general, good movie soundtracks (few things are as pleasing as a John Williams score).
Food: I'm Italian and German so I'm especially fond of those dishes, but also Mexican and Chinese. I grew up on Chicago delicacies like deep dish pizza and Italian beef, so that has a special place in my heart. During the summer, I'm particularly fond of burgers, hot dogs, and ice cream (or frozen custard...mmm). I'm also really looking forward to expanding my culinary horizons in the DC area.
2) Books - Or my Kindle. Something to dig into and absorb that's longer than a Tweet.
3) Baseball - I have a love/hate relationship with the Chicago Cubs, but few things are as relaxing and comforting as a ballgame on a warm summer afternoon. I also love catch.
4) My cellphone - Starting to realize just how attached to this I am.
5) Trader Joe's - I am a huge fan.
6) I'll have to think about #6 and get back to you.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.