Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
Washington, District of Columbia
- Last Online
- Dec 1
- 5′ 7″ (1.71m).
- Body Type
- Gemini and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Education / Academia
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
jelrod03 Washington, District of Columbia more modern
Huskers1981 Washington, District of Columbia more conservative
Darth_Dogbert Arlington, Virginia more modern
DCist77 Washington, District of Columbia more independent
rossg11 Washington, District of Columbia more adventurous
santty01 Arlington, Virginia less artsy
jay19841 Arlington, Virginia more adventurous
mightytwig Brentwood, Maryland less artsy
I have a M.A. in political science and am fascinated by the U.S. Presidency and foreign policy/national security, so I'm trying to make a career in that world. But I'm also just an all-around politics junkie! I've been involved in a number of Chicago-area political organizations over the past three years and hope to continue that in D.C.
Besides that, I also do some non-political freelance writing and lead a non-profit alumni association. I like to keep busy!
Movies: The Empire Strikes Back (my all-time favorite), Patton (my second-favorite), All the President's Men (#3), Inception, The Dark Knight, James Bond, Indiana Jones. I love thrillers and science fiction, but enjoy a wide range of movies.
Shows: Mad Men, The Americans, House of Cards, Game of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother
Music: I'm fairly eclectic when it comes to music. Most catchy new pop songs get me. But I'm also a big fan of Yellowcard, Jimmy Eat World, oldies in general, good movie soundtracks (few things are as pleasing as a John Williams score). I've even started to appreciate country music over the past year. And, I should also probably admit to my biggest guilty pleasure: I'm quite partial to Carly Rae Jepsen.
Food: I'm Italian and German so I'm especially fond of those dishes, but also Mexican and Chinese. I grew up on Chicago delicacies like deep dish pizza and Italian beef, so that has a special place in my heart. During the summer, I'm particularly fond of burgers, hot dogs, and ice cream (or frozen custard...mmm). I'm also really looking forward to expanding my culinary horizons in the DC area.
2) My car - I suppose I won't need this as much in DC, but I like the idea of being free to just get on the road and driving somewhere when the mood strikes.
3) Books - Or my Kindle. Something to dig into and absorb that's longer than a Tweet.
4) Baseball - I have a love/hate relationship with the Chicago Cubs, but few things are as relaxing and comforting as a ballgame on a warm summer afternoon. I also love catch.
5) Adventure - I enjoy exploring new things and experiences, and just getting out and about in general. Illinois has gotten a bit stale for me, so I'm really looking forward to getting to know the Washington area!
6) Trader Joe's - I am a huge fan.
- Straight girls only
- Ages 22–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating