I'm going to cover a lot of ground here so we can talk less about me and more about you.
(1) I'm CheriAnn; some friends call me "Nixon."
(2) I'm a non-single nonsmoker. I have grey/blue/green eyes. My hair is currently brown. I'm not thin or morbidly obese either. I may be chubby, but I'll be good to you, as long as you're there for me.
(3) I've been called: artistic, attentive, awkward, brave, bright, captivating, charismatic, compassionate, creative, enthralling, friendly, fun, hilarious, outrageous, unique, unusual, and strong. If any of that's true, well, you'll have to decide.
(4) I'm a pop culture fiend, cinema fanatic, and art freak. I love animals. I love to read. I love nature. And I sometimes have a bit of a potty mouth.
(5) I'm highly opinionated, but very tolerant of other people's opinions. I'm liberal... and I'm rigidly unapologetic about it. I don't want to talk about religion or politics; it's just not something you should talk about with everyone.
I'm a Stockton College Graduate with a Bachelor of the Arts degree in Arts Management... A useless degree, I know, and I'm sure I'll end up living in a cardboard box because of it. But at least my cardboard box will be pretty.
Some Random Tidbits: I think good (not necessarily perfect) grammar is hot. I don't often wear colors excluding denim pants and ridiculous accessories. I was raised in southern NJ, which means I'm inherently mediocre. I'm greatly angered by people who make me alter my path on the side walk/in hallways. I love driving other people's (especially men's) pick up trucks. I can be profound and insightful... but I can also be profoundly immature.
On the Internet: obviously, this is where I listed links to some of my other pages around the internet
dating life for me, right now:
this is where I talked about what type of relationship I was looking for.