Find better matches with our advanced matching system
47 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), German (Okay)
Books: "Creation" by Gore Vidal (also Norman Mailer's "Ancient Evenings", which apparently inspired Wm. Burroughs; I go for the classic Back East authors)
Movies: typical manly/geek stuff, ex. "Pulp Fiction" (kind of my only Tarantino fave), "X-Men: First Class" (I liked the moral/ethical development of the characters), the Connery Bond Films (love his dark, rough-hewn manner, esp. in "Goldfinger"), J. Whedon's "Avengers"; and J.J. Abrams's recent "Star Trek" treatments are really growing on me (self-consciously referential though they may be ...)
TV: not much of a tv-watcher, except for "Dr. Who" and "Star Trek" (but I'm not a super-hardcore fanboy.)
Music: I love Jazz, esp. Miles Davis and John Coltrane. I listen to classical music in my car when I travel to and from work ... I find it both calming and inspiring.
- physical activity (at work, the gym, or in the bedroom)
- intelligent, meaningful conversation
- beautiful surroundings (love the Sta. Catalina Mts.)
- good food and wine (and someone to share them with ... I like having special opportunities to do the cooking!)
- my smartphone (I can assure you - I know when to turn it off)
the beautiful scenery of Tucson
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 32–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.