Find better matches with our advanced matching system
46 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Judaism but not too serious about it
- Aquarius and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Hospitality / Travel
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), German (Okay)
mumbles1215 Tucson, Arizona more adventurous
dusty1112 Tucson, Arizona more into sports
jchawkins7933 Tucson, Arizona less desiring of sex
hypnomaster007 Tucson, Arizona more compassionate
poemsforall Tucson, Arizona more compassionate
ljrj Tucson, Arizona less literary
flute2man Tucson, Arizona more adventurous
SONOG Tucson, Arizona less literary
Books: "Creation" by Gore Vidal (also Norman Mailer's "Ancient Evenings", which apparently inspired Wm. Burroughs; I go for the classic Back East authors)
Movies: typical manly/geek stuff, ex. "Pulp Fiction" (kind of my only Tarantino fave), "X-Men: First Class" (I liked the moral/ethical development of the characters), the Connery Bond Films (love his dark, rough-hewn manner, esp. in "Goldfinger"), J. Whedon's "Avengers"; and J.J. Abrams's recent "Star Trek" treatments are really growing on me (self-consciously referential though they may be ...)
TV: not much of a tv-watcher, except for "Dr. Who" and "Star Trek" (but I'm not a super-hardcore fanboy.)
Music: I love Jazz, esp. Miles Davis and John Coltrane. I listen to classical music in my car when I travel to and from work ... I find it both calming and inspiring.
- physical activity (at work, the gym, or in the bedroom)
- intelligent, meaningful conversation
- beautiful surroundings (love the Sta. Catalina Mts.)
- good food and wine (and someone to share them with)
- my smartphone (I can assure you - I know when to turn it off)
the beautiful scenery of Tucson
what my dreams are and how to actualize them
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 32–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- you believe a relationship should consist of equal, and mutual, give-and-take (in terms of attention, effort, and commitment - let's treat one another as special!).
- you're looking for a lover and a partner ... this is what I'm looking for (not interested in NSA/FWB ... and sorry but I don't think I'd do well at polyamory).
- you don't mind drawing me out in conversation a bit!