assorted things. I have...
• three degrees: BS Math/CS 88, MFA Studio Art 91, AA Dance 04. also went to performing arts high school in Chicago, also got accepted into a PhD program but didn't do it.
• eighteen patents, four on autosteroscopic imaging, the rest on various things related to wearable computers and stuff
• been a member of SAG/AFTRA since I was four years old, I got almost enough work as a kid to make me eligible for a pension, I need to do a few more days of union acting work in the next two decades to kick that in. I was the kid in sixteen candles who didn't want to go to the dance.
• spent over a decade with an art group and showed work on all seven continents and have pieces in museums
• a 3D printer but it's broken and I'm kind of over it
• a beard, usually, but I'll remove it promptly if asked. It comes back quickly, I can do without it, but then I tend to get carded.
In deference to the dearly departed three adjectives, I am, like the universe, 侘寂: imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete
Sapiosexuals: I am the droid you're looking for. I'm somewhat drawn that way myself, but frankly, smart people - myself included - tend to be dicks sometimes. It would be nice if you were smart, but I can bend. I'd particularly like it if your IQ were higher than your weight. Mine is - at the moment, just barely, soon to be working on it :)