assorted things. I have...
• three degrees: Computer Science, Fine Art, and Dance. also went to performing arts high school, also got accepted into a PhD program but didn't do it.
• eighteen patents
• been a member of SAG/AFTRA since I was four years old. I was the kid in sixteen candles who didn't want to go to the dance.
• spent over a decade with an art group and showed work on all seven continents and have pieces in museums
• a 3D printer - two of them, actually, I built the first one myself but it's broken, just got a new one
• a beard, usually, but I'll remove it promptly if asked. It comes back quickly, I can do without it, but then I tend to get carded.
In deference to the dearly departed three adjectives, I am, like the universe, 侘寂: imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete
Sapiosexuals: I am the droid you're looking for. I'm somewhat drawn that way myself, but frankly, smart people - myself included - tend to be dicks sometimes. It would be nice if you were smart, but I can bend. I'd particularly like it if your IQ were higher than your weight. Mine is - at the moment, just barely, starting to fix that now :) If you like a man with meat on his bones, come and get it quick because it's going to be gone by the end of summer.