New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Apr 24
- Straight, Queer, Sapiosexual
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of Ph.D program
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Finnish (Okay), Russian (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
assorted things. I have...
• three degrees: Computer Science, Fine Art, and Dance. also went to performing arts high school, also got accepted into a PhD program but didn't do it.
• eighteen patents
• been a member of SAG/AFTRA since I was four years old. I was the kid in sixteen candles who didn't want to go to the dance.
• spent over a decade with an art group and showed work on all seven continents and have pieces in museums
• a 3D printer - two of them, actually, I built the first one myself but it's broken, just got a new one
• a beard, usually, but I'll remove it promptly if asked. It comes back quickly, I can do without it, but then I tend to get carded.
In deference to the dearly departed three adjectives, I am, like the universe, 侘寂: imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete
Sapiosexuals: I am the droid you're looking for. I'm somewhat drawn that way myself, but frankly, smart people - myself included - tend to be dicks sometimes. It would be nice if you were smart, but I can bend. I'd particularly like it if your IQ were higher than your weight. Mine is - at the moment, just barely, starting to fix that now :) If you like a man with meat on his bones, come and get it quick because it's going to be gone by the end of summer.
dancing, telling stories, and entertaining.
coercing computers to cooperate
Reading your profile before looking at the pictures.
My stream of media runs all over the map - I've left broadcast
behind, but I dip in to the stream for choice nuggets like Weeds Dexter BreakingBad, catch up with the vox populi via colbert &
stewart & SNL, downloads of The Family Dad ArchBurger Show. No horror please, keep the blood to yourself.
Adding new stuff here as I think of it:
Man on Wire, All That Jazz, James Bond, Woody Allen, Black Mirror, Orphan Black, Arrested Development, drunk history, masters of sex, agents of shield, misfits, mythbusters, edge of tomorrow
I have a love for dubstep, Philip Glass, Eminem and Laurie Anderson, but I'll go with what's moving at the moment.
I adore avant garde/modernist cuisine, there wasn't really in LA, now that I'm in New York, I'm looking forward to getting some - but oh noes, WD-40 has closed! :(
I can cook, and I'm pretty good at it, but it's really something to be done for fun and when I have time. Sport cooking, you might call it. I'm looking forward to Soylent being a healthy option for when I don't feel like dealing with it.
Other favorite things, aside from the obligatory whiskers on roses:
burning man )°(, osx/ios, ruby/coffeescript,
koons/krueger/hirst/friedman/barney/gilbert & george,
keeps things from spontaneously turning into butterflies as I walk
by. bloody nuisance, that's what it is. "midas touch, but
cuter," they said when I signed up for the class. "Easy A" they
what's on the other side of the looking-glass. You've always
suspected there's another world, but can't seem to find platform 9¾
or the 7½ᵗʰ floor.
You don't believe that chemtrails, fluoride, or vaccines are secret plots of the Illuminati, that there is a simple household cure for cancer that is being suppressed by Big Pharma to maximize profits, that crop circles are made by aliens, that 9/11 or the moon landings were faked, or that indigo children have extra virtual four-dimensional DNA strands. Or, if you do believe these things, you can prove them. (more woo to be added as I think of it.)
You're a burner, or a DJ or a dancer. Or all of the above.
You have compelling answers to these questions, provided by a friend:
• why do you do what you do?
• what would you do if you didn't have to care about income?
• what do you care about?
• what would you change to make the world better?
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.