As my name implies, I am neither a CEO nor a Venture Capitalist. I'm a regular Chicago-bred techie chasing the west coast gold rush and, more importantly, looking to settle down with someone cool, fun, and cute.
Interesting facts about me:
- I full-on rocked a mullet in high school despite Father Jude giving me detention after detention. I was bad-ass!
- I'm taller than 90% of the guys in this town - and I'm not that tall - especially by Chicago standards. Love it!
- I have some very keen observations about California vs. Midwestern girls. Just ask.
- I just recently bought a TV after not having one for 2 years - the sole purpose, of which, was to watch the Bachelor.
- I am a grammar snob and former spelling bee champion - try to find mistakes in this profile! No, seriously - please help me find mistakes since my reign ended in 5th grade.
- I love home renovations and always have a project or two happening.
In summary, I'm looking for someone who...
- has achieved success in their career
- is financially stable
- enjoys staying active
- eats relatively healthy
- is a healthy combo of homebody and socialite
- maintains a good group of positive-influence friends