Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
As my name implies, I am neither a CEO nor a Venture Capitalist.
I'm a regular Chicago-bred techie chasing the west coast gold rush
and, more importantly, looking to settle down with someone cool,
cuddley, and cute.
Interesting facts about me:
- I full-on rocked a mullet in high school despite Father Jude
giving me detention after detention. I was bad-ass!
- I'm taller than 90% of the guys in this town - and I'm not that
tall - especially by Chicago standards. Love it!
- I have some very keen observations about California vs.
Midwestern girls. Just ask.
- I just recently bought a TV after not having one for 2 years -
the sole purpose, of which, was to watch the Bachelor.
- I am a grammar snob and former spelling bee champion - try to
find mistakes in this profile! No, seriously - please help me find
mistakes since my reign ended in 5th grade.
- I love home renovations and always have a project or two
In summary, I'm looking for someone who...
- has achieved success in their career
- is financially stable
- enjoys staying active
- eats relatively healthy
- is a healthy combo of homebody and socialite
- maintains a good group of positive-influence friends
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Living the California dream!
Moved here 2 years ago for Netflix, but am currently doing my own
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Lifting something heavy, Renovating something ugly, Riding
something hilly, Cooking something tasty, or Burning something
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I laugh a lot. Not an obnoxious laugh like you hear in the movie
theaters, but I'm a pretty happy person and I try to find comedy in
Also, people always comment that I'm easy to talk to, attentive,
and very down to earth. I ask a lot of questions, too.
I've also been complimented for looking better in person than in my
pictures. Not sure how that's possible since it's definitely me in
all those pics, but it's better than the alternative.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Mr Clean Magic Erasers, The Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad,
Chris Harrison, Kardashians, Scott Disick, HGTV, CMT, Country
Music, Costco, Groupon, Staying in on a Friday night and being
super productive on Saturday, Tom Brady with long hair
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Sonicare. I have 2: 1 for my shower, 1 for my sink.
2. Kindle app for my iPad. I read mostly tech stuff to stay on top
3. US Weekly. Comes directly to my iPad each week!
4. Music. I'm always listening to something from the moment I wake
up. Mostly country, classic hip-hop, southern rock, and even some
5. My new car. Little Red Whiting Hood is her name. Can you guess
6. Cubs hat. I wear it everywhere. Fits my head perfectly. Love it!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Whether the Cubs will win a World Series during my lifetime...
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Not gonna lie - I'm more homebody than partier these days. I spend
more time in coffee shops than bars. My favorite thing is waking up
early on a Saturday or Sunday morning and being super-productive
I definitely enjoy partying, but I just try to keep it to special
occasions. And, yes, Thirsty Thursday is considered a special
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You're emotionally available, ready for a serious relationship,
honest, upfront, funny, down-to-earth, and can carry a conversation
about something other than your ex.
Speaking of which: if you've recently broken up with your
boyfriend, please click the back button. Rebounds belong on the
basketball court, only! :)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.