New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Chicago, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 19–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 16
- 6′ 6″ (1.98m)
- Body type
- Graduated from university
- Has dogs and has cats
- I am definitely single. Yippee, no emotional baggage or extra accessories! Completely 100% available, for a limited time only!
- I put the toilet seat down. Seriously. I also aim exceptionally well.
- I shower, shave and bathe regularly. Have been known to brush teeth on special occasions. Sometimes all in one day.
- No drinking, smoking, or drug problems... just never got into any of 'em.
- there’s a funny side to everything, and I’ll usually find it. If it's possible to make a laugh out of something, then I'll be doing just that. In short, I love comedy.
- I do a VERY good relaxing massage. Really, really, really, really, really good ones. A outstanding form of bribery!
- I like cats and I'm NOT gay. True fact.
- I like physical affection. I won’t run away screaming in a big panic if you want to hold hands, cuddle or kiss in public. I draw the line at having sex whilst being broadcast on live tv though.
- it’s been less than 20 years since I last cried. But don’t tell anyone.
- not only can I spell, but I manage to frequently string enough words together to form sensible sentences. I have also been known to use words with more than two syllables, as well as giving answers that are at least a little bit more detailed than "yes" or "no". I love the art of conversation.
-I've been told I'm the type of guy women love to be seen with and show off to their friends. So I guess I'm good at being an accessory?
-I'm what you'd consider an intellectual. I don't apologize for being well read and knowledgable in a wide variety of subjects.
Books: Pride and Prejudice, All Quiet on the Western Front, Team of Rivals, The Count of Monte Cristo.
Movies: Star Wars, duh.
Shows: How I Met Your Mother, Archer, Daily Show, Colbert Report.
- two arms (one is acceptable, three is pushing your luck)
- two legs (likewise)
- a pulse
- various bits in between :)
- and.... the really important bit... a brain. Common sense, emotional IQ, that sort of stuff. Communication skills! Sense of humor! The ability to laugh!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.