Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Well-traveled, well-read, well whiskey drinker seeking same.
Loving San Francisco currently but occasionally dream of a ranch
near the Tetons some day. Or perhaps New Zealand. I'm not so
Optimist estp with a wicked sense of humor. Let's laugh at life
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Trying to make my work meaningful, at a tiny, early startup
bringing clean solar energy to off-grid populations in east Africa
Otherwise for fun, my palette includes:
- climbing a few pitches of Yosemite granite
- hitting up the Oakland farmer's market
- earning our backcountry turns in the Sierras
- acting childlike at the exploratorium
- staring at the Rothko at SFMOMA (when it reopens)
- riding bikes to Sonoma and back
- binge-watching Netflix an entire rainy weekend
- saying fuck it and getting a last minute United saver ticket to a
- prepping a meal with the slow cooker
- freezing our asses off trying to take a photo of the Milky
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
being calmer than you are, dude
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
my laugh. I've been told my laugh is infectious, but you know, in a
fun way like hepatitis A, not in a horrible way like hepatitis C.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
We'll find common ground... unless you're a vegan.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
buying a round-the-world ticket and taking a year (or more) to
wondering if this dream would work with kids in the picture...
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
plotting weekend outdoor adventures and Sunday slow cooker meals
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you make smiley faces more often than frowny faces
you bias towards weird and quirky
you could travel around the world with just a carry on
you want to skip through life too.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.