Find better matches with our advanced
28 • M • Minneapolis, MN
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Hinduism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I’m originally from Chicago but moved to Minneapolis 2 years ago. I work in R&D in product development at a consumer packaged goods company. I love what I do and take great pride in my career and accomplishing goals I’ve set for myself professionally and personally.
I have a laid back yet outgoing demeanor to life - I’m a Yes why not try kind of person. I stay active and love to learn and try new things.
My current passions are yoga, rock climbing, cooking, and music. I been practicing yoga and climbing for about 2 years - I love seeing myself improve and they are great ways to work out! I eat clean and healthy so I’m slowly teaching myself to cook...I recently signed up for series of cooking classes. Also I love going to live concerts. I listen to all genres and have a very extensive music collection.
Music: The XX, Arcade Fire, White Stripes, ALT-J, Pretty Lights, The Black Keys, Broken Bells, Divine Fits, Girl Talk, Florence and the machine, MS MR, Jay-Z , Gramatik, , Lana Del Rey , Macklemore, Metric, Muse, Phantogram, Raconteurs, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stone Temple Pilots, Zero 7, and more!
Food: Omelets, coffee, scotch/ whiskey, red wine, dark chocolate
Coffee and Green Tea
Friends and Family
My music collection and Hi-FI speakers
My computer with the internet
- I’m a technical person - I love to fix, build, learn and work on things. However I’m not your stereotypical engineer!
- I’m a clean and organized person. Don’t worry I don’t have OCD.
- I had a tumor when I was in high school - I’m 10 years cancer free. Ladies dig s scars right? :)
- I bought a manual car on eBay (as my primary vehicle) and taught myself to drive it.
- I'm a 1st degree black belt and I don’t have a middle name.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.