Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- I try to live my life with as few "what-if's" as possible
- Love trying new things and I'm always up for a challenge
- I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong (maybe not at first)..
hell, it happens often enough
- Sometimes I get carried away with my 'that's what she said'
- I enjoy doing the little things that let you know you're being
- I'm down to earth and was raised with manners and
- Chivalry is not dead
- I've been called a procrastinator but I'm just very, very, very
methodical... *looks around to see if anyone bought that*
- I take dare's very seriously, and if you say "I double
dog dare ya" you damn well better mean it
- Had something important to say here but can't remember what it
- I will bend over backwards for family and friends alike as long
as I feel its being appreciated
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm currently a case manager for a non-profit organization that
provides social services to previously homeless families. Yea,
that's a mouthful. Basically, I have the gratification of knowing
that what I do makes a positive impact on someone's life.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
knowing useless facts
being able to hear an alternative point of view on topics I feel
most passionate about
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
My music taste is very eclectic and its far too much to type here
but it ranges from Rock, to R & B, to Motown, to all of Rock n
Roll (from Elvis and Dean Martin to Zeppelin), to Hip Hop... but
have a low tolerance for mindless emo pop music.
I'm Italian and therefore have a genetic disposition to craving
I enjoy many types of food and am always willing to try a new
By the way, how fun is it to say the words paella and
I get my political awareness from Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and
I enjoy the history and discovery channels, anything with
substance. You will not catch me willfully watching MTV or VH1.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Sports/physical activity of some sort
Tropicana O.J. WITH pulp
Periodic experiences of perspective
My good friends
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
that groundhog and if the little bastard is going to see his shadow
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Anything and everything.. and then some.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I've put two friends onto to this site and they've met awesome
women. Me, not so much lol. I'm thinking I'd like to change that...
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You can take a joke. And if you don't take yourself too seriously.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.