OK, here we go-I'm an Old Soul/Native New Yorker who grew up around both side of the tracks in Brooklyn, went to High School in the Bronx, Work in Manhattan and now reside in Queens......Staten Island is also a place.
...or just in case you have a short attention span too:
1. I prefer PBS cooking shows to the food network; mainly because nothing is as entertaining as seeing Lydia Bastianich passive aggressively berating her daughter.
2. My favorite love song is "beat your heart out" by the distillers. My favorite breakup song is "against all odds" by Phil Collins.
3. My favorite Muppet is beaker.
4. Not to brag, but I'm pretty handy with a snooze button.
5. I have no poker face, I can't lie and have a hard time not staring at amputees.
6. I can totally rock the NY Times crossword puzzle; provided it's not before Monday or after Wednesday.
7. Not only will I order hard to pronounce food off of a French Menu, I'll set the menu on fire trying to read it by candlelight.
8. I’d like to imagine my humor as a mix of dry, acerbic, and witty but it usually comes back to wiffleball-in-the-nuts.
9. I want to meet someone who balances me out more than someone who mirrors me.
10. If I yell out "Go, team Venture!!", run. Something is about to go terribly wrong.
11. I am always finding new ways to knock myself unconscious.
12. I’m not superstitious.
14.I like lists.
15.UPDATE:I've think I've become more interested in using this list for entertainment myself than anything else:)
16. The next time someone tells me that they are stalking me, they'd better be good and ready to buy my used shit off of Craigslist.