Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
Laguna Hills, California
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:18pm
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Construction / Craftsmanship
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently)
sfniceguy415 Irvine, California more modern
CMEck0 Aliso Viejo, California more organized
username_oc Aliso Viejo, California more adventurous
billmurray4life Newport Beach, California more independent
MrJoshuaPotter Lake Forest, California more adventurous
Samuraijack18 Irvine, California more arrogant
Haannibal Aliso Viejo, California less political
Danielsansan Santa Ana, California more organized
Some of my favorite authors are Vonnegut (specifically Cat's Cradle), Tolkein (I have read The Hobbit a ridiculous number of times since my Grandfather read it to me as a child), Jordan, and Twain.
Groundhog's Day is probably one of my favorite movies of all time. Though I will pretty much watch anything some of my other favorites are The Sting, Mallrats, His Girl Friday, Singing in the Rain, Serenity, and Clue. I also love comic book movies, fantasy, sci-fi, action, really everything but horror.
I really like Castle, Community, Psych, Suits, Bones, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Archer, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Modern Family. Though when I am bored I will watch anything. Or at least leave it on when I do other things.
I think most people love music so I wouldn't say I love it more than anyone else but it is extremely important to me. I listen to at least something from every genre. My top bands are The Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Black Keys, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Sublime, and Chiddy Bang. These are just some of the bands I like.
2. Netflix- Besides the fact that they brought back Arrested Development I love movies and television in general so this is a huge tool.
3. Video games- Great way to keep in contact with friends out of state. Good way to relax and wind down from a bad day.
4. The Internet- I mean the obvious use of connecting people all over the globe has it's benefits but as a curious person the ability to get answers to weird questions is wonderful.
5. Phone- So unfortunately the ability to have the Internet anywhere makes my phone a pretty big necessity.
6. I would say family and friends but to be specific my niece is really important to me.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating