Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Laguna Hills, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 10:15pm
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently)
Working as a project manager at an installation company. Pays the bills, get to work with my hands, and moves around.
Some of my favorite authors are Vonnegut (specifically Cat's Cradle), Tolkein (I have read The Hobbit a ridiculous number of times since my Grandfather first read it to me as a child), Jordan, and Twain.
Groundhog's Day is probably one of my favorite movies of all time. Though I will pretty much watch anything some of my other favorites are The Sting, Mallrats, His Girl Friday, Singing in the Rain, Serenity, and Clue. I also love comic book movies, fantasy, sci-fi, action, really everything but horror.
I really like Castle, Community, Psych, Suits, Bones, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Archer, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Modern Family. Though when I am bored I will watch anything. Or at least leave it on when I do other things.
I think most people love music so I wouldn't say I love it more than anyone else but it is extremely important to me. I listen to at least something from every genre. My top bands are The Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Black Keys, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Sublime, and Chiddy Bang. These are just some of the bands I like.
2. Driving with the window down and music up. I commuted to school in San Diego so I got real accustomed to driving the 5 near sunset and getting that nice ocean breeze.
3. Music. Whether playing it or listening to it nothing soothes the savage beast better.
4. Books. I love getting into stories. I have spent countless nights reading instead of sleeping just trying to read one more chapter and then another. This is also why I love a lot of movies, I could never get enough of good stories.
5. Netflix. Though sometimes I feel like it is just filler for other things I could be doing it might be one of the best things ever. I love watching movies and it is nice to have a catalog available whenever I please.
6. Tacos. Just seriously if I have to explain it we might not be right for each other.
Also I seriously do have other shirts. I don't know why stupid things happen in the red flannel.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.