Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • Laguna Hills, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 4:54am
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently)
Apparently in addition to just have a lot of useless trivia I tend to annoy people (mostly my brother) with wanting to discuss random things that pop in my head.
Some of my favorite authors are Vonnegut (specifically Cat's Cradle), Tolkein (I have read The Hobbit a ridiculous number of times since my Grandfather read it to me as a child), Jordan, and Twain.
Groundhog's Day is probably one of my favorite movies of all time. Though I will pretty much watch anything some of my other favorites are The Sting, Mallrats, His Girl Friday, Singing in the Rain, Serenity, and Clue. I also love comic book movies, fantasy, sci-fi, action, really everything but horror.
I really like Castle, Community, Psych, Suits, Bones, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Archer, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Modern Family. Though when I am bored I will watch anything. Or at least leave it on when I do other things.
I think most people love music so I wouldn't say I love it more than anyone else but it is extremely important to me. I listen to at least something from every genre. My top bands are The Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Black Keys, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Sublime, and Chiddy Bang. These are just some of the bands I like.
2. Music- I love music. I'm sure that is boring and everyone loves music but I don't even want to imagine a world without music.
3. Family/Friends - Again pretty basic selection. My niece holds a special place in my heart.
4. Dishes- I don't know if it was from my time working in a restaurant or what but doing dishes is so relaxing. Just putting your mind to a simple task.
5. Guitar- I'm not good, I can barely play a few songs but since I was a little kid I have been enamored with playing music and musical instruments.
6. Lazy days with no obligations. Just time to sit and enjoy life.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.