Originally from France (Brittany to be more exact) , I have been in the USA for 19 years. Beside my accent, I believe that I did adapt well to this new environment :) Actually I love the lifestyle here.
I have been divorced for more than 2 years and am looking to building something serious and adventurous at the same time.
A few information that might be of interest for you:
- Being born and raised by the ocean, I have a strong attraction towards it. The idea of having a sailboat to travel is really really appealing...
- I am in a good place with a good work-life balance; but strongly feel that it will be even better to share with someone. I do not have too many friends but they count. I prefer to take the time to build something strong. In short, a few is often better than many. My organizational skills are not my strongest suit though.
- I am a very driven individual (after all I am a Taurus); know where my goals are and how to get to it. Not always successful but often worthwhile. I play fair but to win, however I know when I loose and take that as an experience that will serve me better myself.
- Professionally, I am in a very comfortable place, I guess years of experience does pay off after all (yes, I am not 20 anymore). Now I have arranged my work-life balance in a way that I believe is harmonious.
- Children: I am a strong advocate for children, more into mentoring than coaching them. I do what I can to help them when possible. I could always do better though. I do not work with kids but financially help associations working this goal in mind.
- Health: I want to be able to physically do as many things as possible so I do exercise 6 days a week and consider it is important to keep up.