Find better matches with our advanced
33 • M • London, UK
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 20–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Today – 2:07am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Swedish (Fluently), C++ (Fluently), Chinese (Poorly), French (Poorly)
I'm somewhat good at:
* climbing (the serious kind: on rock)
* climbing (the illegal kind: on buildings and bridges, didn't try a bank yet..)
* climbing (the frustrated kind: on wallpapers and curtains, when there's nothing else to climb on)
* dancing (the serious way: to swing music with a partner)
* dancing (the ugly way: on the dance floor at the club)
* dancing (the nerdy way: on a dance pad in front of my computer)
* playing the guitar
* singing songs in languages I don't know
* making big fires
* growing a beard
My music interest spans from the most evil and angry metal to the softest electropop. The generic club pop is not my thing though, and too experimental jazz makes my head hurt.
I find absolutely no interest in TV shows and have never owned a TV. I enjoy watching movies, but never find the time to do it alone.
I eat anything except meat (and fish).
* Friends: almost as important as coffee
* Hugs: unless I randomly stumble upon a polar bear. Or George W Bush.
* Nature: fresh air and astonishing views
* GPS: I literally couldn't go outside my door without getting lost without it
How welfare and technology has made the easiest thing of all, love, so hard to find..
I also think a lot about forms of relationships and polyamory.
Or if you think I'm an interesting person, you should also message me. But the same rules as for guys apply for girls as well: messages consisting of "hi" or "how are you?" are quite boring..
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.