Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / F / Bisexual / Available
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Nov 23
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Capricorn and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I like to think I'm a good writer, I know I'm a great baker, I excel at putting together outfits that are interesting but still office appropriate, I'm great at putting things in piles but not actually cleaning up, I'm fair at sketching, and I used to be a pretty good singer. I can finish entire containers of bread and butter pickles without really trying.
Movies, again, the worse, the better, especially those populated entirely with one-liners (Nicolas Cage oh my god have you SEEN Vampire's Kiss?!). My favorite movies are a little cooler, The Fall, The Fountain, Delicatessen...but also Step Brothers and Role Models. Amazing.
Shows, Always Sunny, Parks and Rec, Top Gear (UK, not US, naturliche).
Music, I'm bad with. I tend to obsess over a single album and just get totally sick of it. I don't love going to live shows (I have some mild self-diagnosed tinnitus), with a few life-changing exceptions (Daft Punk, Massive Attack).
Food, what? All of it? I guess some weirder favorites are brandade, petite basque cheese, and the chilled tripe dish at Delfina Pizzeria.
1. The internet (sad sad sad).
2. Some bigass book (really, could be almost anything, though fiction is preferred).
3. Cheese. Period.
4. I do love high tops.
5. Sleep. Delicious, delicious sleep.
6. The sun! I hate winter. Plus if there was no sun, everything would totally die and shit.
- Bi girls only
- Ages 20–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating