Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) My friends and family (Sure, it's cliche - and
they're people, not things - but this should pretty much apply to
every sane person)
2) Touch/Connection/Human Warmth
3) New experiences or learning about new people,
cultures and places.
4) Mexican, Chinese and Southern Foods and Sushi
(I mean, obviously I would live... but if I can't find these things
in the place that I live, I will at least need to be able to find
the ingredients to make them myself)
5) Flip-flops and shorts (I've got nice legs. I
like to share them)
6) The water (I've lived at 9,000 feet, I've lived
in the desert... I need water)
P.S. Who puts iPhone or the Internet here? You would really DIE
without those things?