Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Most of my adult life I’ve been a business owner. I started a
company after graduating college and grew it for seven years until
I sold it about a year ago. A big part of who I am developed during
this time. Growing a company from startup to one of the leaders in
an industry was not only exciting, it also forced me to grow
develop as a person. Strengths and weaknesses become magnified and
you can either deal with them and progress or you can neglect them
Random Facts about Me:
- I have been golfing 3-4 days a week the last few months. I've
been completely addicted for about 5 years but only recently have
had the time to really get out there. I love it! Sometimes I'll
play courses in my head when going to sleep.
- I practice yoga every day. And no, I don't go just to sit in the
back admiring the view however nice it may be. Plus yoga is really
good for my golf game...among other things. (just finished my yoga
teacher training in March)
- My all-time favorite movies are Home Alone, The Neverending
Story, Spaceballs, and The Count of Monte Cristo.
- I can sniff bullshit like a champ. I used to be naive and trusted
everyone as long as it seemed they knew more than me about a given
subject. That got me burned a few times. Now my gut tells me what's
- Having the windows rolled up all the time makes me
claustrophobic. If it is really hot out then by all means turn on
the AC, but if not, open the damn windows! (Sorry, but this is a
- 90's music kicks ass
- I pretty much eat a high raw vegan diet during the day because it
give me so much energy and makes my body/mind feel great. By the
evening pretty much anything goes, but I try to stay as vegetarian
as I can.
- I really like spending time in cultures other than my own. Been
to somewhere around 26 countries in the last few years and don't
have any plans to stop. I love adventure, making new friends and
experiencing new ways of looking at the world.