I'm Graham. I live in Harringey and here's a list of things I currently like:
- Cooking for my friends
- British Museum
- Music and music production
- Cycling (fast) and fiddling with my bike
- Arguing about anything subjective
- Walking around on windy days (I am so irritated I slept through the storm)
- Pool with my friend Sion
- Nice food with my friend Andrew
- Clothes chat with my friend Tom
- Life chat with my friend Emma
- All basic human functions
I am finally going to give cardboard sculpture another go. It's only taken 6 years since my Fine Art degree to get round to it (I've ordered masking tape and cardboard and everything[!])
Looking for a new hobby at the moment, any thoughts?
Not a huge fan of vintage, ukuleles or east London vegan cupcakes.
I like people who are plucky, have opinions and can take a bit of piss taking. Also, if you you're in to dinosaurs as well you're well ahead of the pack.
You think we should hang out?