- Life is full of absurdities, and I've found it best to embrace these joyfully. It's the cup-has-stuff-in-it, lesson-in-every-hardship attitude toward life... and certainly toward relationships... and the travails of online dating. What doesn't kill you might as well make you laugh!
- Isn't love boundless, something we must cultivate for humankind, for all individuals, not something to reserve for a special One? (No, I'm not poly!) This I believe and experience. Still, there is a lot to be said for the companionship, growth and intimacy that comes with a life partner.
- Born on the Bosphorus, raised on an island (New Zealand); the sea centers me. I dislike being far from it, though a river or lake will do. The sound of waves at night is the sweetest lullaby.
- As a gypsy soul turned sedentary for the sake of my children, I am learning to appreciate the benefits of putting in roots, but travel whenever I can... if often only in my imagination. Next up Peru, Argentina, Lisbon. Libya is on hold, unfortunately.
- Playful, passionate, highly irreverent, gainfully employed, over-educated, part-time mum and full-time-artist wannabe. (I do consider myself an artist, but it is not yet my full time occupation.)
I love a challenge - both giving and taking.
Mighty sense of humor and the ridiculous - I live to laugh.
- Willing to learn anything, push boundaries, grow... physically, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually.... eyes wide open, slowing down for the details, delighting in new insights most every day.
- Running, biking, scuba when i can get to it, want-to-do-more-surfing(-and-skiing)
- Erratic student of the I Ching, Sufism and the Dalai Lama, practicing compassion, generosity, and love.