Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:59pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Working on masters program
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
Gaynerd78 Chicago, Illinois less artsy
LkViewMark Chicago, Illinois less artsy
Sawyer81 Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
furafura Chicago, Illinois more mainstream
Schnoink Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
GPS_81 Chicago, Illinois more mainstream
kcfocus Chicago, Illinois more old-fashioned
chitall Chicago, Illinois less artsy
Music I like includes punk, rockabilly, metal, pop-punk, alternative, folk, pre-1980 country, blues, and Depression Era sad songs.
As far as movies, I'll see anything that's not a romantic comedy. Horror movies are always good, even when they're not. Television-wise, I have not the cable, nor the Hulu, nor the Netflix. I know of TV shows, but probably don't know what's currently going with them.
- Gay guys only
- Ages 28–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2. You hate Sidetrack as much as I do. Seriously, I've never been to a more bourgeoisgay place in my entire life.
3. You live around the Andersonville/Ravenswood/Lincoln Square area. North Siiiiide!
4. Beards and tattoos are not a requrement, but are definitely a plus.
5. You can sing.
5. You have a good sense of humor. This is a requirement.
6. You have your shit together.
7. You want to.