Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 3:23pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Working on masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Type
The best book I've read lately is Joshua Mohr's "Damascus." The first chapter ends with a handjob and a hug, and was written so beautifully I almost cried on the train.
Music: Rise Against, Bessie Smith, Dropkick Murphys, William Elliot Whitmore, Nina Simone, Murder By Death, Bad Religion, Alabama Shakes, Pearl Jam, Flogging Molly, Lucinda Williams, Alkaline Trio, Dan Mangan, Tom Morello, Conway Twitty, Breaking Benjamin, Tori Amos, City and Colour, Patsy Cline, Katzenjammer's "Demon Kitty Rag."
Movies: A Single Man, Ghost World, Night of the Iguana, Empire Records, Little Shop of Horrors, Pan's Labyrinth, O Brother Where Art Thou, Ginger Snaps, The Virgin Suicides, Reds, Revolutionary Road, Immortal Beloved, Apocalypse Now, Cradle Will Rock, Slither, His Girl Friday, Easy A, Chinatown, every single Muppet movie ever made.
Television-wise, I just pilfered HBOGo, so I've been catching up on the cultural zeitgeist I'd been missing in my cablelessness--Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, True Blood. And of course the standby DVDs of The Office and Buffy and Angel (seasons 1-3 only, I refuse to watch the atrocity that was Angel Season 4.)
Food: Bring it on.
- Gay guys only
- Ages 27–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2. You hate Sidetrack as much as I do. Seriously, I've never been to a more bourgeoisgay place in my entire life.
3. You live around the Andersonville/Ravenswood/Lincoln Square area. North Siiiiide!
4. Beards and tattoos are not a requirement, but are definitely a plus.
5. You have a good sense of humor. This is a requirement.
6. You can sing. I love me a man who can sing.
7. You have your shit together.
8. You want to.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.