Find better matches with our advanced
30 • New York, NY • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 9:48am
- Relationship Type
- 5' 8" (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Working on Post grad
- Doesn’t have kids
- English, French (Somewhat)
Movies (it's an on-going joke with my friends that I never watch movies, and this becomes problematic in group-chat banter when I repeatedly fail to understand their reference jokes. But of those that I have seen ever in my life...):
- Back to the Future! (I & II..I always get excited to watch part III but then fall asleep halfway through)
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Vanilla Sky
- I <3 Huckabees
- SLC Punk
TV Shows (OK, I have a lot of favorites here, and I cut them down a bit):
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Legend of Korra
- American Horror Story
- The Walking Dead
- Six Feet Under
- Game of Thrones
- Breaking Bad
- Parks & Recreation
- 30 Rock
- Quantum Leap
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Inside Amy Schumer
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Hunger Games Trilogy
- The Hunger Games & Philosophy
- Jitterbug Perfume
- Generations: The History of America's Future, 1584-2069
- When Everything Changed: The Amazing Journey of American Women from 1960 - Present
- Harry Potter series
- Phantom Tollbooth
- Social sciencey books (ex: How We Decide, Power of Habit, stuff like that)
- Just recently started venturing into comics a bit, and enjoying the new Ms. Marvel and female Thor
- Dairy (skim milk, ice cream, CHEESE! any kind of cheese)
- Pasta and noodle dishes, especially if there is cheese and/or sausage
- Anything Chocolate
- Bagels and Lox
(Those are just favorites, I enjoy pretty much everything other than Baked Beans)
Generally into Indie Rock/Indie Pop. some current and long-time favs include:
- King Charles
- Ani Difranco
- Tegan and Sara
- Ra Ra Riot
- The Head and the Heart
- Walk the Moon
- Atlas Genius
- Carbon Leaf
...exploring more music by the day on Spotify...with which I am officially obsessed.
Public Radio Shows/Podcasts:
- The Takeaway
- TED Radio Hour
Family and friends
Learning in some form or another
- The most recent book, show or film I found highly engaging, and why it was so engaging
- Generations and growing up
- Usable design, in both digital products and everyday things
- The 5 day forecast so I can plan outfits and activities accordingly
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.